Let's say you have a book that you are using for a curriculum.
1. you chosen the book.
2. decide how long you will be using it. use these steps to planning.
- How many weeks of study?_____
- How many weeks for special projects?______
- Subtract step 2 from step 1. ____ weeks
- How many pages are in the book(s)?______
- How many lessons are in the book(s?______
- How many pages are tests/review?______
- Subtract the number of test/review pages from the number of pages in the book.______
- Divide step 7 by step 3- _____ pages per week.
a. how many pages will you do?
b. where will you call it a day?
c. does the book have it's own laid out plans?
Lots more but I don't have time right now to go through it all.
Follow her links, read through her examples and have fun! :)