I got to thinking about that and randomly wrote down the letters of the alphabet as I thought and started filling things in.. before you know it I had a whole list of things I enjoy about homeschooling.
- Annette and the lad, learning together
- beauty found in unexpected places
- Canada, using this land as a basis of study
- documentaries on the tube
- field trips
- going out when we want
- house based business, small business opportunities,
- information to be shared with others
- joking around
- karate works for phys ed class
- leaps in knowledge
- minecraft becomes a part of schooling
- new materials
- other people - friends, teachers, family
- Pokemon go inspires exercise and learning opportunities
- queens, kings overthrown, a love of history
- rabbits, robots, religion
- stem and steam is fun hands on learning
- teatowels, dishes, laundry...all part of schooling
- umbrellas...learning how so much is connected
- victories in learning!!!!
- wondering what we will learn next
- xiphoid process - learning where this is
- yellow land and green skies...we can do art how we please
- zero needs to pack a lunch worrying about the allergies needs of others
What kind of things would you add to this list?
You can learn what others loves of homeschooling the crew has here.